The Federal Government has expressed shock at the invasion of the National Assembly and the subsequent snatching of the Senate mace by thugs on Wednesday.
This is just as the names of some of the alleged thugs caught on closed-circuit television went viral on social media. They are:
1. Tuoyo Mabiaku – Warri North Local Government Area
2. Peter Orede – Warri South LGA
3. Blessing Edjeke from Abraka In Ethiope East LGA
4. Lucky Okomu from Oghara in Ethiope West LGA
5. Prince Enayemo – Ughelli South LGA.
Meanwhile, in a statement issued in Abuja on Wednesday, the Minister of Information
and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said the security agencies have been directed to immediately unravel the circumstances surrounding the breach of security that led to the invasion.
He said the security around the National Assembly complex would also be reinforced to prevent a recurrence.