While Many People Dream of becoming a Better Person Than the Previous Year, Only a Few actually Do it.
While Many People Dream of Quitting their Job and Starting their Own Business, Only a Few actually do it.
WHY Is It That Some People Are not as Successful as Others?
BECAUSE the Power of their Excuses are More Powerful than their DREAMS.
2. I don’t have the Money (who has?).
3. I don’t have any contacts to start with (Really?).
4. I’m not smart enough (You have crowned yourself as a “mumu”)
5. I can’t talk (Are you dumb?)
6. I don’t have the time (Yet you have the time to wake up at 5a.m and get dressed in the traffic)
7. I’m too busy (Doing what exactly?).
8. It takes too long to build a business (But you envy Dangote and the others)
9. I’m afraid. Building a business is too risky for me (Is eating not risky? Is sleeping not risky, people have died in their sleep).
10. I don’t like dealing with people ( Mr Island… I greet You your Excellency)
11. I’m too old ( Colonel Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken, KFC, started at age 65)
12. Waiting for all the lights to be GREEN (lights turn green when you press the button)
13. MY husband, my wife, my parents didn’t support it (They don’t support You to be broke either but You are).
14. My job is too demanding and I travel a lot (Arik Wings of Africa)
15. I’m not good at Marketing.
16. No, it’s Network. I can’t do it. (But you spread gossip but can’t spread a business that will better your life?)
17. I’m not a professional (who was born a professional?)
But if they were the deciding factor, nobody would ever succeed.
For every excuse why it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.
Lots of people overcome these so-called limiting factors, so it can’t be the limiting factors that limit you.
It’s not the external conditions and circumstances that stop you- it’s YOU!
We stop ourselves! We think limiting thoughts and engage in self-defeating behaviour.
Now get up, get out and take ACTION