With thanksgiving to God Almighty for a fulfilled life, The Mbah family of Ekwulu village, Umuoji in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State, wish to formally make known the passing of our beloved Patriarch, Husband, Father, Grandfather, Uncle, Brother, Chief Samuel Ikemefuna Mbah, KSJi. Daddy departed on June 12, 2019 at the National Hospital Abuja, at the ripe age of 84.
The details of the funeral activities are as follows:
• Friday, August 9, 2019- Service of Songs @Catholic Church of the Assumption, Asokoro, Abuja @4pm prompt.
• Saturday, August 10, 2019- Umuoji Improvement Union Wake @ N3 Akanu Ibiam Street, Zone A4 (Aso Villa), Asikoro.
• Thursday, August 22, Wake @ Ekwulu Village, Umuoji, Idemili North LGA, Anambra State.
• Friday, August 23, 2019-Requiem Mass @ St Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Mbgago, Umuoji@ 10am. Interment follows @ Country Home, Ekwulu Village, Umuoji.
• Saturday, 24 August-Condolences continue.
• Sunday, 25 August, Outing/Thanksgiving Service @St Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Mgbago, Umuoji @10 am.
May perpetual light shine upon Samuel Ikemefuna Mbah and may his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
Thank you and God bless.
for: The Mbah Family